Because not everyone is lucky enough to have a psychiatrist, and since our friends on the black market are not always generous with information, it is time to answer the eternal question: “which pill for which situation?”.
Days of Dicodin…
- You pulled a muscle when you moved the coffee table.
- You return to sport after two years of laziness and junk food.
- Your wine merchant has no more Château d’Yquem, your evening is ruined
- Taxes just went up.
- You can no longer stand your job.
- You can no longer stand your spouse.
- You spent the night before your final exams in front of Netflix.
- Your best friend is celebrating his birthday tonight. You’re meeting your in-laws over brunch tomorrow.
Viva lo Viagra
- You hear “Don’t worry, baby, it happens to all men”.
- You are over 70 years old. (Welcome among us!)
- You’ve been waiting five weeks for your period.
- You discovered his infidelity a little too late. •
The use of drugs for recreational purposes or without medical advice can be dangerous. For any help, please do not hesitate to contact your doctor or support groups near you.